top of page

FAQ

  • What should I do if I want to order?
    Browse the product collections on our site. If a product piques your interest, simply click on the product image to view it's details. In the next page, just select the product options and then click on "Add to Cart" button. The product will be added to your digital shopping cart. View your cart to see the items inside and place your order. NOTE: You must sign up on our website to view the items added to your cart and place the final order.
  • How long will it take to receive my order?
    It will generally take about 10 - 14 days depending on the type of order.
  • How do you ship the product and what is the shipping charges?
    Your products will be shipped through Bhutan Post or any other authorized shipping agencies in Bhutan. All shipping charges are bearable by you and the cost and delivery time will be shared with you after you place your order with us. Estimated Delivery Time: 10 - 14 days depending on the type of order. We will call you before we ship your order and will provide live video from our side to make sure that we are sending the right product.
  • How do I make the payment?
    You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after you place an order. We will also get in touch with you to confirm your purchase and give you the instructions on how to make the payment. You can choose to make a cash deposit or fund transfer using mobile payment (MBOB, MPAY , etc.). You are required to send us a screenshot or photo of your payment and we will process your order for shipment. You can share us the payment screenshot/proof via any one of our social media handles: WeChat: Mychoice2016
  • What if I want to return/exchange the product. What is your return policy?
    We make sure that your products undergo vigorous quality check before packing and also confirm that each and every item is as per your order specifications (size, color, etc.). We will call you before we ship your order and will provide live video from our side to make sure that we are sending the right product. We entertain return or exchange of product if and only if you receive the wrong size, wrong color or wrong model/version of the product. You will have to send us a 360-view video recording of you opening the package/product after you have received it. You will have to ship the product back to us at your own expense incase return/exchange is confirmed.
  • Should I need to pay in advance to confirm my order?
    Yes, you are required to pay 70% advance payment to confirm your order. Remaining 30% plus any applicable shipping/delivery charge is to be paid when we are about to ship your order. (We will notify you when we confirm your shipment) Shipping charges have to be paid when we forward you the postal receipt or bus booking receipt.
bottom of page