top of page

Payment Method

You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after you place an order. We will also get in touch with you to confirm your purchase and give you the instructions on how to make the payment. Please be informed you are required to pay 70% advance payment to confirm your order. Remaining 30% plus any applicable shipping/delivery charge is to be paid when we are about to ship your order. (We will notify you when we confirm your shipment) Shipping charges have to be paid when we forward you the postal receipt or bus booking receipt. You can choose to make a cash deposit or fund transfer using mobile payment (MBOB, MPAY , etc.). You are required to send us a screenshot or photo of your payment and we will process your order for shipment. You can share us your proof of payment or screenshot via any one of our social media handles:  




WeChat: Mychoice2016

bottom of page